- All displays must be setup and torn down during the following hours. Staffers from your company are responsible for setting up and tearing down your display.
Setup: Tuesday from 08:00 onwards
Teardown: Thursday from 16:00 – 17:00
- Displays should highlight your company and be focused on the topic of the conference.
- All displays must be confined to the standard 3 metres x 2 metres (10′ wide x 7′ deep). 2 metres x 2 metres stands are also available.
- You are encouraged to staff your display to answer questions during registration, breakfasts, coffee breaks, lunches and evening networking. receptions.
- Every exhibitor space will be entitled to one person as a paid registrant attending the conference.
- Shipping and receiving services must be arranged for directly with the venue, as should special requests such as extra power supply. There is a limited availability for receiving items at the venue a few days ahead.
For additional sponsorship and exhibit information, please contact: Scott Hatton at email@example.com