We are very pleased to announce that registration for RIspace 2015 is now open.
The 13th Reinventing Space Conference and Exhibition will take place in Oxford, UK during November. The focus of the 2015 conference will be on the commercialisation of space and will address a range of topics including low cost launch opportunities, the rebirth of constellations, beyond LEO activities and novel technologies.
Attending RIspace is the premier worldwide opportunity to meet the innovators vital for the future direction of space. Our host city, Oxford – the City of Dreaming Spires – is famous the world over for its 800-year-old University and place in history.
- From today, delegates can now purchase standard/discount rate delegate tickets which are valid for:
all sessions of the main conference which takes place at the Randolph Hotel, Oxford on Tuesday 10, Wednesday 11 and Thursday 12 November
- attendance of the specialist “pre-conference” at the Randolph on Monday 9 November
- access to the RIspace Exhibition
- our day of site visits to main players within the UK space industry on Friday 13 November
- the Networking Reception at the Ashmolean Musuem, Oxford on Tuesday 10 November
- breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon catering at the Randolph
- evening programmes arranged for the venue
- Standard and discount rate tickets also allow delegates to :
purchase discount rate tickets for the Conference Dinner at the Bodleian Library Divinity School in Oxford on Wednesday 11 November.
- attend all post-conference evening events at the Randolph
- attend our parallel social programme
Last year’s Rispace event was acclaimed as a rather special affair. It was held at the Royal Society in London, the home of British science since the 1600s. It was not only the largest space conference in the low cost sector in 2014 but maybe the only one where 98% of attendees found it exceeded their expectations!
We have chosen this year to come to Oxford for a variety of excellent academic reasons but also because it is very near to the heart of the UK space industry. Nearby Harwell is the centre of the UK government 20-year strategy to capture 10% of the global space market.
Our main venue is in the beautiful heart of the city, directly opposite the oldest university museum in the world: the Ashmolean. As well as attending the conference, delegates can book rooms at this Oxford landmark hotel at massively reduced rates.
RIspace 2015 has had a truly astounding Call For Abstracts period with a record-breaking 89 abstracts submitted – more than ever received in the entire history of the event. This guarantees that we can offer an extremely high level programme.