The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is valid from 25 May 2018, changing how organisations can handle the information of customers.
You will have been added to our mailing list under the following circumstances:
- You attended one of the Reinventing Space conferences since 2014
- You were the author or co-author of an RISpace paper since 2014
- You subscribed to our mailing list
- You have been an RISpace media, sponsorship or exhibition contact
- You were identified as a member, fellow or associate of the British Interplanetary Society when the original list was created in April 2014.
We keep only the data (name, email, address and company) listed here plus, for our own records, any year you attend the conference and authorship of submitted papers. We do not pass on our data to third parties.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time – subscription options are found at http://eepurl.com/Q3Niv