Reinventing Space, organised by the British Interplanetary Society, is a conference and exhibition dedicated to one of the space industry’s fastest growing sectors – low cost access and utilisation of space.
The event addresses
- New ways of doing business in space – how do we make money on affordable and responsive space missions?
- Tactical space systems – how do we best serve the needs of defence missions; civilian missions; the needs of emergency responders?
- Interplanetary missions – can we use new technology to explore the Solar System at dramatically lower cost?
- What are the methods, processes, and technologies that we can use making major reductions in the cost of space missions?
- New application areas for low-cost space systems – which ones can take advantage of newer, much-lower-cost systems?
- How do we educate and motivate the coming generation, without whom there won’t be a space industry?
Now in its seventeenth year, this prominent international event will take place once again in 2019.
The British Interplanetary Society is the world’s oldest space advocacy organisation. Over its 84 year history, the BIS has acted as a forum for new and innovative ideas and developments in astronautics.It continues to encourage and promote forward thinking ideas and concepts for the future exploration and utilisation of space.