Highlighting the trends that will define the space enterprise a decade from now
The global economic climate is creating demand to reduce expenditure, leading to new challenges and opportunities in the world’s space industry. The need to create dramatically reduced cost, more responsive systems and launchers capable of delivering to space quickly, cheaply and reliably has never been more vital.
The 13th Reinventing Space Conference will be held between the 10-12 November this year in Oxford, UK. The focus of the 2015 conference will be on the commercialisation of space and will address a range of topics including low cost launch opportunities, the rebirth of constellations, beyond LEO activities and novel technologies.”
The key sessions of RIspace are:
- Access to Space : The vehicles and technologies that are transforming our route to space from small launchers to reuseability
- LEO Activities : The businesses and capabilities that will revolutionise our use of low earth orbit, low latency broadband to continuous earth observation.
- Beyond LEO : Asteroid/lunar mining, fuel depots, space solar power; the new use cases for space
- Technologies : The technologies behind our advancements in space.
- Applications and Commercialisation / Commercialisation of space : Building the new space economy; startups and investment
- Military : Low cost space, its benefit and enabled capabilities.
RIspace brings together industry, agency, government, financiers, academia and end users for a networking opportunity in the low cost access arena which is second to none.
RIspace is organised by the British Interplanetary Society.
Registration for the event will open during July.
To keep up to date with RIspace: